I Recycle and Win!
How iRecycle Works
Essential Elements of a Successful Recycling Program
- A capable and enthusiastic program coordinator.
- A secure market for the PET recyclables.
(How much will you have).
- A simple and reliable collection system. (Recycle bins and transportation).
- An effective education and awareness program.
- A qualified, reliable, full-service outside reclamation company (a recycler or waste hauler)
Recycling Collection Containers:
- Collection containers will be provided by URRC.
- Each school will review their respective need of containers and coordinate through Wayne Brackett (Coca-Cola) or Brandy Gutierrez (URRC).
- Attractive and lightweight (weighs less than 6 lbs.)
- Made of 100% recycled plastic.
- Easy and quick to assemble; easy to disassemble for storage.
- Transparent green so you can see when full; helps eliminate contamination.
- Capacity approximately 6 cu. ft. (44 gallons)
- Size: 21" diameter and 30" deep inside (not including space under the lid); 35" tall with lid.
- Each school will determine an outside collection location.
- A representative from Spartanburg Coca-Cola will collect all recyclables from each school on a regular basis.
- Pick up scheduling will be coordinated with drink vending deliveries.
- The Coca-Cola representative will “back haul” the material and take to URRC.
- All material from each school will be recorded as instructed by URRC, so that each school will receive proper credit for their efforts.